2013年5月9日星期四

I actually much like the wekender

I actually just like the wekender girl messenger bag. I want the handls and shoulder straps weren't the mesh experience and much more of your rubber grip come to feel. I also wish to see some sort of insert to generate the bag far more squish evidence throughout journey.It might even be pleasant to acquire a more compact zipper accessibility pocket to the outdoors for compact products like airplane tickets canvas student backpack, credit score cards and so forth. Brief accessibility goods. Moreover, and exterior clip might be great.Total I want to Weekender a great deal. It went to Europe and was terrific to the travels. It absolutely was my primary bag.1 remaining be aware, I would like the clips, and various link factors weren't created of plastic. Good economical light-weight remarkably big capability bag. Fantastic select for varsity, seaside, auto trunk catch all or overnighter/ weekend bag. Holds approximately a lot of scaled-down rollaboards. A one-bag traveler would like this. Tends to make an incredible airline "personal items" carryon, way too. The bag is simply exactly what the advert mentioned, I can have all I would like without the need of it hurting my neck or shoulder. Additionally, there are numerous diverse methods to hold it, throughout my entrance when in crowded destinations to safeguard my purse and so forth, or throughout my again, or I can shorten the strap and don it on an individual shoulder. Really delighted using the bag & service, will deffinitly be buying another bag of this brand. Fantastic bag that has extremely quickly become my absolute favorite.My single complaint is that the strap clips are plastic. None of them have broken but they 'feel' quite light. The second problem is that they squeak when you walk. I would have gladly chosen a little extra weight and a little extra cost to get some much more robust clips. This item is wonderful for carrying my laptop along with other things to work every day. The only thing is that the over-the-shoulder handles need to be padded. The bag can get heavy and the handles hurt! "Sheik" and stylish and so big and roomy. I really like the color and style-I choose sliver and black and I do think it goes with everything ! It had been a terrific value and I would recommend this to everyone !! Super picky guy... Got a new laptop and old messenger was also tiny. Looked all over for a new laptop, North Face, Lowe Alpine, ect. Didn't have what I was looking for/ needed. Was gonna get a timbuk2 but this was half the price. Bag looks good, holds a ton, can handle my 16" Sony Laptop. Has side pockets which is what I was looking for. As for your negatives... Pen/pencil holders set way too high and some pens prevent pocket from zipping closed. Would have such as the side pickets to possess zippers to prevent things from falling out cowhide lawyer briefcases. Have not tested the waterproofness... Umm... Is that a word?

1 条评论:

  1. Simply beautiful bags. I bought Liberty Bags last week. More or less like this but these types of bags latterly gives you so comfort.

    回复删除